RAIDERS OF THE FROZEN WASTES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against the cold of wastelands...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bidding for items

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Street

Bidding for items Empty
PostSubject: Bidding for items   Bidding for items I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Im just wondering what happens to the people who come to our raids and dont register on the forums, they dont have the right to bid / roll?
Also what happens if lets say two warriors (both with 40 dkp) bid on a same item and they both offer all of their dkp? Do they start bidding with gold after spending dkp?
Back to top Go down
Arin
Admin
Arin

Bidding for items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bidding for items   Bidding for items I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Street wrote:
Im just wondering what happens to the people who come to our raids and dont register on the forums, they dont have the right to bid / roll?
Also what happens if lets say two warriors (both with 40 dkp) bid on a same item and they both offer all of their dkp? Do they start bidding with gold after spending dkp?

Quote :
If it will happen situation like Person A bided for item 50 points and Person B got same amount of points only Person A will get a item, coz he bided first for it.

We will disscus still first part of your post.
Back to top Go down
https://rotfw.forumotion.com
Arin
Admin
Arin

Bidding for items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bidding for items   Bidding for items I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:46 pm

Quote :
And all registered players will be inved first to our raids, they take first spots.
Back to top Go down
https://rotfw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Bidding for items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bidding for items   Bidding for items I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bidding for items
Page 1 of 1