RAIDERS OF THE FROZEN WASTES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against the cold of wastelands...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Points considering DPS

Go down 
+4
soffy
MetalAlf
Arin
Skymind
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Skymind

Skymind

Points considering DPS Empty
PostSubject: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:46 pm

Yoyo

First I want to say this stuff is real nice!

Sugestion:

I think it should be abit more logical that the top dps in a fight ( no aoe fight or w/e) should get more then just 2 points.
it's not nothing to achieve best DPS in a hard 18 man dps race,
also i think it shouldnt be just the nr1 cause if there is 1 OP dude he will win everything I think places 1 and 2 are fine.
I suggest 5 points for the top DPS.

rest of things are really great:)

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Arin
Admin
Arin

PostSubject: Re: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Ofc only 1 and top DPS will recive bonus. For them ampount of it, i let say more ppl bout it.
Back to top Go down
https://rotfw.forumotion.com
MetalAlf

MetalAlf

PostSubject: Re: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:10 pm

if only top dps gets points then sky will take all xD... he is a nub with 5k+ dps on bosses. but ok let him have extra points if he puts up such nice dps and rly does his part very good in the raid.

but what about most of healing done? thats not good for druids xD... pallys pwn cuz overhealing with hots doesnt count

oh ye and... does the raid leader also get extra points? for patience, coordination? xD
Back to top Go down
Arin
Admin
Arin

PostSubject: Re: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:14 pm

MetalAlf wrote:

but what about most of healing done? thats not good for druids xD... pallys pwn cuz overhealing with hots doesnt count

Yea it's a problem what we didn't find solution for it.
Back to top Go down
Skymind

Skymind

PostSubject: Re: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:17 pm

Yes I think it's rather fair to give some extra points to the raid leaders.. maybe 5-10 extra points per raid.
we are here cause of them!

but to be top dps is not hard..
alpha said it, im a nub and i do 5k :O
U all can do it!

GL and cyu in the charts
Back to top Go down
soffy

PostSubject: Re: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:35 pm

rather tha putting points to top dps (you should get more points, definetly), i would give extra points to people who have amazig gear/dps ratio.
for example darthalex, he came to naxx25 in t5 and blue pvp gear and was top 5 dps.
we need to gear skilled and efficient dps, and from my pow this would be the best way to do it.
also, id give extra points to ppl who MT whole instance, or tanks who MT some stresfull bosses (heigan, maybe grubb).
healers should recive point bonus for healing hard fights also (heigan again, mexxana, widow...)
and if you ask me, for things like afk without notice, not listening to what leader is saying... dkp should be taken from the person.
this are my suggestions, not acctual rules ofc XD
Back to top Go down
MetalAlf

MetalAlf

PostSubject: Re: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:34 pm

while u mention heigan... i think i deserve the nobel prize for that xD not only points
Back to top Go down
Arin
Admin
Arin

PostSubject: Re: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:09 pm

MetalAlf wrote:
while u mention heigan... i think i deserve the nobel prize for that xD not only points

I gave idea with macro ;P
Back to top Go down
Skymind

Skymind

PostSubject: Re: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:30 pm

so what will the points be for NR1 DPS per boss?
Back to top Go down
Arin
Admin
Arin

PostSubject: Re: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:03 pm

Skymind wrote:

After some disscusion on vent with others i guess we can do like that:

1 DPS = 5 points
2 DPS = 3 points
3 DPS = 1 point

Also was sugestion to give point for undergeared high dps, but i guess we should pass it coz it always depends from common sense of leader, what kind of gear lvl that dps got.
Back to top Go down
soffy

PostSubject: Re: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:28 pm

em to we get a starting bonus? like 20-25 points or smth?
and i guess i gona have to figure out some rules to give more points to MT and healers, becouse otherwise top dps gonna get away with all tier tokens, and thats not good for progress
Back to top Go down
Galathea

PostSubject: Re: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Arin wrote:
Skymind wrote:

1 DPS = 5 points
2 DPS = 3 points
3 DPS = 1 point

Also was sugestion to give point for undergeared high dps, but i guess we should pass it coz it always depends from common sense of leader, what kind of gear lvl that dps got.

5 3 1 its too much.

I will go for:

1 DPS = 3 points
2 DPS = 2 points
3 DPS = 1 point

Atte. Pepe
Back to top Go down
Izual

Izual

PostSubject: Re: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Galathea wrote:
Arin wrote:
Skymind wrote:

1 DPS = 5 points
2 DPS = 3 points
3 DPS = 1 point

5 3 1 its too much.

I will go for:

1 DPS = 3 points
2 DPS = 2 points
3 DPS = 1 point

Atte. Pepe

I think Gala's idea is the best because, maybe DPS is important and best DPSers should be honored but 5/3/1 is too much. 3/2/1 is optimal and anyway DPSers will get points, but not too much.

We should honor also best healers and find some solution for:

Arin wrote:
MetalAlf wrote:

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Galathea

PostSubject: Re: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:27 am

Izual wrote:
We should honor also best healers and find some solution for:

Arin wrote:
MetalAlf wrote:

Neutral

Its going to be hard... but i think we will figured out a way.

Atte. Pepe
Back to top Go down
Arin
Admin
Arin

PostSubject: Re: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:30 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Uthher

PostSubject: Re: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:17 pm

how about points for healers ?:p
Back to top Go down
soffy

PostSubject: Re: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:41 pm

Uthher wrote:
how about points for healers ?:p
we get 1 extra point per boss.
tho if u ask me best healer (we still need to put criteria on that tho) should get 1 extra point.
iv got an idea how to settle this, need to work on it abit and ill post it
Back to top Go down
Skymind

Skymind

PostSubject: Re: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:39 pm

In a raid there are 5 healers max
to be top dps u have to battle against like 18 other dps..
so I think 1 points is fine for all healers Smile

Cheerz
Back to top Go down
JustDemonic

JustDemonic

PostSubject: stupid question :D   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:33 am

What about ppl that DPs those Web Wraps at Maexxna they lose dps on boss because of those :DD do they get something ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Points considering DPS   Points considering DPS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Points considering DPS
Page 1 of 1