RAIDERS OF THE FROZEN WASTES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against the cold of wastelands...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1 Spec Rolling.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Galathea

1 Spec Rolling. Empty
PostSubject: 1 Spec Rolling.   1 Spec Rolling. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:56 am

We need to reach an agreement about this.

What i think about is. When we start the group and ppl get inv. They got asked which spec they are rolling for. Nothing else matter, not what they are useing, what they like, which spec he/she has on. Just the 1 they pick. And they keep that spec untill the ID is over.

Ppl can only Bind On that spec. If no one roll need, then the Greend Binds start. U also need to say whats u greeding Spec.

I used to wirte it down on a paper which spec was everyone rolling on. And check every time they roll. Anoying, yes.. worked, yes.

Atte. Pepe
Back to top Go down
Arin
Admin
Arin

1 Spec Rolling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Spec Rolling.   1 Spec Rolling. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:36 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
https://rotfw.forumotion.com
soffy

1 Spec Rolling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Spec Rolling.   1 Spec Rolling. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:21 pm

here i dont agree. its your DKP, you had to work for it so u should be able to spend on anything u want to (ofc if its gonna be used in raids and for progression not becouse of pure greed).
you need to realise that if somebody gets it for "offspec", he may still do much more good with it than somebody that bidded for his "main spec"
Back to top Go down
Street

1 Spec Rolling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Spec Rolling.   1 Spec Rolling. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:02 pm

the point of dkp system is fair earning your gear and rolling only for 1 spec so the raid could progress all together

for example if the warrior tank had a lot of dkp and kept ninjaing dps gear the raid wouldn't be able to progress cause of lack of geared dps

so yes one spec rolling should be implemented
Back to top Go down
Galathea

1 Spec Rolling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Spec Rolling.   1 Spec Rolling. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:39 pm

Street wrote:
the point of dkp system is fair earning your gear and rolling only for 1 spec so the raid could progress all together

for example if the warrior tank had a lot of dkp and kept ninjaing dps gear the raid wouldn't be able to progress cause of lack of geared dps

so yes one spec rolling should be implemented

Today it was shown that its not enough.

Atte. Pepe
Back to top Go down
MetalAlf

MetalAlf

1 Spec Rolling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Spec Rolling.   1 Spec Rolling. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:57 pm

i got a question to this topic. since i have to raid with my druid most of the time, would it be possible to roll with my shaman for the loot?... only shaman i mean...

cuz i its not like i rather raid with my druid than shaman, but then we got more success if i raid on druid
Back to top Go down
Arin
Admin
Arin

1 Spec Rolling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Spec Rolling.   1 Spec Rolling. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:33 pm

MetalAlf wrote:
i got a question to this topic. since i have to raid with my druid most of the time, would it be possible to roll with my shaman for the loot?... only shaman i mean...

cuz i its not like i rather raid with my druid than shaman, but then we got more success if i raid on druid

We know what you mean, but since some time its not possible, ML dont see ppl in raid after boss death, guess you have to raid more with shaman, and me on Viacondios -_-'
Back to top Go down
https://rotfw.forumotion.com
soffy

1 Spec Rolling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Spec Rolling.   1 Spec Rolling. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:35 pm

no problem, ill cover heals for alpha on bosses he wants and via can tank in my stead Razz
problem solved XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1 Spec Rolling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Spec Rolling.   1 Spec Rolling. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 Spec Rolling.
Page 1 of 1